Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

App of the Week: iWriteWords


***All iPod touch, iPad and iPhone app reviews on this site are ones that I use with my own children or to integrate technology into my classroom. The apps I recommend are all available at the app store, are high quality and very useful from an educational and a parenting point of view.***


This is one of the first apps I purchased for my classroom as well as for my own iPod and it has withstood the test of time.  The iWriteWords concept is simple, your finger follows the crab on the screen and with your finger you write letters.  Shake the iPod and the letter falls to form a word.  Super for fine motor control, learning letters, and how sounds and letters connect to form words.  Engaging and educational, this app is a must for your kids and your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment